1306 The Queensway Condos is a new condo project by KingSett Capital and is currently in pre-construction. 1306 The Queensway architect is designed by Giannone Petricone Associates. The new project will be located at 1306 The Queensway in Etobicoke. The major intersection is The Queensway & Kipling Avenue.
1306 The Queensway Condos will consist of three towers on a 2.91 acre site. The tallest tower will be 31 storeys and would front onto The Queensway. The second tower will be 24 storeys and would rise to the north side. The last one will be 12 storeys and would be at the east end front onto Kipling Avenue. At the corner of Kipling and The Queensway there will be a privately owned public space linking the intersection with a beautiful central courtyard.
1306 The Queensway Condos will be have a total of 845 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of 95 studio, 491 one bedroom, 167 two bedroom and 92 three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for 1306 The Queensway Condos is still unknown.
1306 The Queensway Condos will feature 9,461 sqft of retail space on the ground-level. The building will have a three level underground parking garage which will contain 835 spaces; 709 for residents and 126 for visitors.
1306 The Queensway Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Islington-City Centre West neighbourhood in Toronto
- 4 minute drive to the CF Sherway Gardens
- 5 minute drive to the Kipling GO Station
- 5 minute drive to the Cloverdale Mall
- 7 minute drive to the Islington Subway Station
- Easy access to the Gardiner Expy & Highway 427
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Connorvale Park, Queensland Park and Douglas Park
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder