Rudy Wallman Architects Inc
Cecconi Simone Inc
From 416 Sq. Ft. To 945 Sq. Ft.
$0.43 Per Square Foot Per Month
Charles Street & Jarvis Street
568 Jarvis St, Toronto, Ontario M4Y2H9
Asquith Green Park , Cawthra Square Park , Milner Parkette , St. James Town Community Centre , and S
568 Jarvis St
Toronto Ontario M4Y2H9
Start with a brilliant site. Be inspired by X, the spectacularly successful condominium directly north on Charles Street. Create a residence that raises the bar for all others that follow. This is X2.
X2 completes the gateway to Yorkville/Bloor. Twin peaks, black with master strokes of primary colour reminiscent of a Mondrian painting. Clean lines. Spectacular city views. Sexy space. Addictive amenities. X2. Move up.
X2 is a dramatic 42-storey tower, at the southwest corner of Charles Street East and Jarvis Street, Toronto. The main entrance is on Charles Street East. Breathtaking double-height lobby and extensive amenities designed by internationally-renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone. Amenities will be located on the entire ninth floor and will include yoga / aerobic / pilates room, his and hers steam and change-rooms, cardio room, weight room, fitness training room, billiard room, kitchen / dining / bar lounge area, piano lounge, and pool side library / lounge. This floor opens onto a spectacular roof garden designed by acclaimed landscape architect Janet Rosenberg + Associates. This resort-in-the-city style area will include an outdoor swimming pool, seating, sunning areas and trees.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
- 2 guest suites provided for residents’ use.
- Resident superintendent for on-site maintenance.
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station.
- Underground garage painted white and lit with fluorescent lighting for added safety and security.
- 4 custom-designed high-speed elevators.
- Visitor parking for both cars and bicycles on the uppermost parking level.
- Mailroom con
Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads, which are required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, and heating and cooling ducts.
- Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring in living/dining areas and foyer, as per builder’s standard samples.
- Choice of carpet with 1/2” underpad in dens and bedrooms, from builder’s standard samples.
- Solid core entry door with security view-hole.
- Sliding doors in bedrooms, as per plans.
- Architecturally-designed baseboards, door frames and casings.
- Satin chrome door handles and hardware.
- White, plastic-coated, ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
- Insulated double-glazed, aluminum windows.
- Stacked brand-name washer/dryer with exterior venting in all suites, as per plans
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder