Top 5 Reasons to Live at Clonmore Urban Towns
1. Great Location – Clonmore Urban Towns are located in Toronto’s trendy Birch Cliff neighbourhood. Residents are walking distance to the Danforth Village and The Beaches. Danforth Village offers up amazing food options and The Beaches offer picturesque and tranquil trails along the Scarborough Bluffs. Residents can also explore Queen East and all its trendy boutique shops.
2. Transit Options – Residents of Clonmore Urban Towns will have the convenience of having TTC bus routes running right past the front door including 24-hour service. Riders can connect to nearby Danforth Go station or Victoria Park station along the Bloor-Danforth line to commute throughout the city. Residents of Clonmore Urban Towns will be able to travel into Union Station and downtown Toronto in just 35 minutes.
3. Plenty of Amenities – Residents of Clonmore Urban Towns will be able to walk up to Danforth Avenue and complete all of their daily errands. Located nearby there are restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery and drug stores, local boutique shops and entertainment options.
4. Easy Commute – Residents of Clonmore Urban Towns who prefer to travel by vehicle will have easy access to Kingston Road, which can connect them to Lakeshore Boulevard and the Don Valley Parkway and can reach downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes.
5. Local Developer – Core Development is a real estate development company that is based out of Toronto and strives to create unique, innovative, and high-quality projects set in urban areas.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder